Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- For corresponding author:
In submitting an article to the AIJES
I certify that:
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements. We understand that this journal respect the principlesof, the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
2. I agree and warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that our authorship standards are total in accord of: Responsible research publication: international standards for authors( Wager E & Kleinert S (2011), Responsible research publication: international standards for authors. A position statement developed at the 2nd World Conference on Research Integrity, Singapore, July 22-24, 2010. Chapter 50 in: Mayer T & Steneck N (eds) Promoting Research Integrity in a Global Environment. Imperial College Press / World Scientific Publishing, Singapore (pp 309-16). (ISBN 978-981-4340-97-7).
- I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under Creative Commons in respect of Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
[End of licence]
- Concurrent/Duplicate Submission/Plagiarism
Papers are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has been neither submitted to, nor published in, another journal or conference. If it is determined that a paper has already appeared in anything more than a conference proceeding, or appears in or will appear in any other publication before the editorial process at AIJJS is completed, the paper will be REJECTED.
Antiplagiarism. All submitted manuscripts will be scanned for identification of similarities and will be analyzed by editors for plagiarism prevention. The software used by AIJES is Sistemantiplagiat.ro