TERRORISM AND PARADIGM OF COMPARED CRIMINAL LAW
AbstractThe article is trying to briefly and generally present the philosophic and sociologic conceptions about paradigms regardless if these have been elaborated by specialists in the field of criminal law and how the influence of paradigm analyzed (paradigm of compared criminal law) reflects on terrorism by emphasizing the fact that a paradigm appears in the context of substituting the former ideas and acceptance without reserves of new.
1. Directive (EU) 2017/541 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 March 2017 on combating terrorism and replacing Council Framework Decision 2002/475/JHA and amending Council Decision 2005/671/JHA;
2. Proposal for a Council Decision on the signing, on behalf of the European Union, of the Council of Europe Convention on the Prevention of Terrorism (CETS No. 196) of 15 June 2015
3. Directive 2013/40/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 August 2013 on attacks against information systems and replacing Council Framework Decision 2005/222/JHA;
4. Council Decision 2005/671/JHA of 20 September 2005 on the exchange of information and cooperation concerning terrorist offences;
5. Council of Europe Convention on the Prevention of Terrorism, signing to Warsaw, 16.V.2005;
6. Council Framework Decision of 13 June 2002 on combating terrorism, (2002/475/JHA).
7. Thomas S. Kuhn, Structurarevoluțiilorștiințifice, translation from english by Radu J. Bogdan, „Humanitas” Publishing House, Bucharest, 2008;
8. Solomon Marcus, Paradigmeuniversale. Pornind de la un zâmbet, „Paralela 45” Publishing House, Pitesti, 2006;
9. MedeanuTiberiuConstantin, Criminalisticaînacţiune – Omorul, terorismulşicrimaorganizată, tome II, „Lumina Lex” Publishing House, Bucharest 2006;
10. Gheorghe Arădăvoaice, Dumitru Iliescu, Laurențiu Dan Niță, Terorism, antiterorism, contraterorism – Istoric, actualitate, perspective, „Antet” Publishing House, Bucharest, 1997.
Other specialized writings
11. Dr. Simona R. Soare, drd. Claudia M. Postelnicescu, European Institute of Romania, Strategic and Policy Studies SPOS 2015, study no. 5, Impactul noilor măsuri de combatere a fenomenului terorist, propuse la nivel european, asupra liberei circulații, Bucharest 2016.
Other sources – internet websites (accessed/visited between June and July 2017);