PROPOSALS FOR LEGISLATIVE PREPARATION AND TRAINING IN THE FIELD OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
AbstractThe assessment of environment legislation drafting is an essential component in the process of modern and sustainable planning to which the well-being of human society at global, regional and local level, is directly connected. Maintaining the balance between the two categories of legislative structures, the environment and environmental protection, contributes to providing an appropriate level of environmental goods and services, limiting the scale of environmental conflicts, streamlining institutional flows and maintaining a high standard of the sanogenesis state of the environment and, therefore, of the population.
2. Eckhart Rehbinder – Democracy, Access to Justice and Environment at International Level
3. Daniela Marinescu – Tratat de dreptul mediului (Environmental Law Treatise), Universul Juridic Publishing House, Bucharest, 2007
4. Eckhart Rehbinder – Protection of the European Environment after the Treaty of Amsterdam, M Duțu, op. cit., page 35; the Council decides with regard to the proposals of the Commission after consulting the European Parliament, the Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions.
5. Brief presentation: “Administrative Law – Administrative Contentious Law – Criminal Law”, seminar held under the aegis of the European Commission, Bucharest, pages 24-27, May 2014
6. Mirela Gorunescu – “Protecţia juridico-penală a mediului” (“Environmental Criminal Law Protection”), article published in the Journal “Dreptul” (“Law”), issue 10/2003
7. Maria Magdalena Neagu – “Ocrotirea dreptului fundamental al omului la un mediu sănătos prin mijloace de drept penal” (“Protecting the Human’s Fundamental Right to a Healthy Environment by Criminal Law Means”, PhD thesis, “Ştefan cel Mare” Academy, Chişinău, 2014
8. Alexandre Charles Kiss – Current Trends and Possible Future Developments of Legislative Training in International Environmental Law
Annual Report 2013 (www.curia.europa.eu/jcms/jcms/Jo2_7000/)