CONSIDERATIONS ON THE "INTERNATIONAL CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS"
Abstract"International Charter of human rights" is generic name under which shall meet themain international instruments relating to human rights, namely: Universal Declaration ofHuman Rights, the International Pact on civil and political rights, the International Pact oneconomic, social and cultural rights and the two optional Protocols at International Pact oncivil and political rights. Documents forming "The Charter of International human rights"have represented international instruments which have been triggered an active process inthe evolution of legal instruments and mechanisms consecrating and protection of the humanbeing in universal and regional plan.In this way at the international relations the man is now a supreme value to beprotected and promoted.
notes, Universul Juridic Publishing House, Bucharest, 2008
2. Niciu I. Marţian, Public international law, Servosat Publishing House, Arad, 2004
3. Stelian Scaunas, International law of human rights. University course, All. Beck
Publishing House, Bucharest, 2003
4. Tudor Tanasescu, International protection of human rights. University course, Sitech
Publishing House, Craiova, 2013
5. Tudor Tanasescu, Public international law. University course, The second edition
revised and added, Sitech Publishing House, Craiova, 2013
6. Ioan Vida, Human rights in the international regulations, Lumina Lex Publishing
House, Bucharest, 1999