Scris în 8 Decembrie 2016.
6th Agora International Administration Conference, AIAC 2016
“International Inter-Institutional Cooperation in the Era of Globalization”
December 8-9, 2016
Oradea - Romania
In collaboration with:
- Euroregional Centre for Preventing and Fighting against Cross-Border Criminality
- Information Centre EUROPE DIRECT Agora University
- Jean Monnet Chair: The European Public Space
- Jean Monnet European Modules:
George Marius ȘINCA
Plenary session moderator
Professor Elena-Ana IANCU, PhD
Poster: PDF (18,8 MO)
- Session I: The role of the millennials regarding the good governance
- Session II: Human Testing and selection in the context of law and public administration
- Session III: Legal protection and public safety in the information society.
In the conference program will be able to enrol research teams, teams of specialists from Romania and abroad with online interventions. For this purpose, the organizers will provide appropriate technical equipment and conduct discussions via video conference.
Accepted papers presented at AIAC 2016 will be published in AGORA International Journal of Administration Sciences, http://univagora.ro/jour/index.php/aijas/index ISSN 2359-800X
- Register: November 05, 2016
- Paper Submission Deadline: November 05, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: November 10, 2016
- The fee payment: November 10, 2016
- Author’s enrolment in the program of conference: November 21, 2016