Scris în 1 Noiembrie 2016.
The 10th Agora International Economical Conference - AIEC 2016
"Competitiveness and Performance in the EU Economy"
4-5 November 2016, Oradea, Romania
Agora University of Oradea - Faculty of Economic Sciences
and The Romanian Association of Economics Faculties (AFER)
in collaboration with
- Scientific Society of Management from Romania (SSMAR)
- Jean Monnet European Modules:
- The Free Movement of Persons inside E.U.
- Economic and Monetary Union.
- Information Centre “EUROPE DIRECT AGORA University”, Oradea, North-West
- Research and Studies Centre CONEXIS, Napoli University
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Bihor
Panel 1: Management and leadership
Panel 2: Marketing
Panel 3: Business Administration and
Economical – Financial Administration
Panel 4: General Economy
The papers will be published in the AGORA International Journal of Economical Sciences, AIJES, ISSN 2067-3310, E - ISSN 2067 – 7669, IJES, indexed in many international databases.
During the conference the presentations will be delivered in English and each section will have two scientific referees.
For each author no more than 2 papers will be accepted as sole author or co-author.
The papers will have up to 6 pages (min. 4) and no more than three authors.
Dr. Casian Butaci, Agora University of Oradea, Faculty of Economic Sciences
Dr. Gabriela Bologa, Agora University of Oradea, Faculty of Economic Sciences