Scris în 19 Mai 2014.
Beijing Jiatong University Proposal: PDF
It’s a full scholarship program established by Ministry of Education of China to support Chinese universities to recruit outstanding students for graduate studies in China.
Program duration and Language of Instruction
I. 2-3 years for master’s programs; 3-4 years for doctoral programs
II. For programs in Chinese medium: applicants without HSK-4 certificate should study 1 year Chinese at our university (also provide with the scholarship).
For programs in English medium: applicants are not required HSK certificate
I. Waiver of tuition fee and on-campus accommodation fee etc.
II. Monthly living allowance 1,700 CNY for master; 2,000 CNY for doctor
III. One-off settlement subsidy after registration 1,500 CNY/Person
IV. Comprehensive Medical Insurance
I. Foreign citizen, in good health
II. Not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year;
III. Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs
IV. Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs
I. Applicants should complete the Application Form from Chinese Government Scholarship, submit online http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua and print it out. Note: our agency No. is 10004.
II. Applicants must provide the following documents(in duplicate, in Chinese or English) to Beijing Jiaotong University (BJTU) at the same time before March 31
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English Translations.
4. A Study plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English with a minimum of 800 words
5. Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
7. Photocopy of passport
8. Photocopy of HSK-4 (if any)
Center of International Education, Beijing Jiaotong University,
3# Shangyuancun, Xizhimenwai, Haidian District,
Contact: XU Jing
Tel: 0086-10-5168 4535
Applicants should pay 600 RMB application fee while submitting the application material.
III. BJTU will report the candidates list to China Scholarship Council (CSC) for approval approximately before April 30
IV. BJTU will send the admission material to scholarship winners after CSC’s feedback approximately at the end of June
For further information, please log on the websites of CSC
Characteristic and Prominent Programs
I. Programs in English Medium:
Master program of software engineering
Master program of civil engineering
II. International Trade and other economic and management programs, IT, transport and transportation programs
For further information, please log on the website of BJTU