Publications & Instructions to authors
Previous editions: ICCCC 2016:
Some selected proceedings papers was extended and published in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTERS COMMUNICATIONS & CONTROL .
ICCCC2018 was also co-sponsored by IEEE Region 08 -Europe, Middle East, Africa
I. Initial submission and publication (manuscript for review and proceedings publication)
(1) The manuscript must be write using IEEE Manuscript Template (A4 DOC or LaTex) for Conference Proceedings: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
(2) Each paper shall consist of a minimum of 4 (Four ) pages and a maximum of 10 (Ten) pages.
(3) Abstracts and Full Papers Submission will be issued via EasyChair:
(4) All accepted papers after strict peer-reviewing process will be included in a electronic Preprint of Proceedings.
(5) After conference all presented papers will be included in IEEE Proceedings of 2018 7th International Conference on Computers Communications and Control (IEEE Letter of Acquisition for Proc. ISBN 978-1-5386-1934-6) and will be indexed and abstracted in IEEE Xplore and other A&I independent databases (ex. ISI Web of Science, Scopus etc).
II. Extended versions publication after conference
Some selected high-quality papers (about 10% of presented papers at ICCCC2020) will be published as extended versions (8-16 pages, without additional tax) in the International Journal of Computers Communications & Control and will be indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded as "ISI articles".
III. Duplicate submission and plagiarism
The submissions to ICCCC 2020 must represent original material.
Papers are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has been neither submitted to, nor published in, another conference or journal.
Concurrent submission is viewed as a serious breach of ethics and, if detected, will result in immediate rejection of the submission.
The author(s) warrants that the submitted paper is based on their original work. It is the author's responsibility to obtain written permission to quote material that has been previously published in any form.
All submissions will be scanned by iThenticate software for detect the similarities.
IV. Presenter's Information
The time allocated to oral presentation will be following:
- Regular paper (parallel/special session, paper up to 6 pages): 20 minutes which include the time for discussion (usually 5 minutes).
- Invited paper (special session, paper up to 16 pages): 40 minutes which include the time for discussion (usually 10 minutes).
- Invited paper (plenary session, paper up to 16 pages): 60 minutes which include the time for discussion (usually 15 minutes).
- PowerPoint (PPT or PPS) or Acrobat PDF slides (saved on CD, DVD, Memory Flash) for presentation on a data projector are recommended for your talk at ICCCC 2018.
- Logistics, Technical tools and Supports: Laptop; Microphone; Laser Printer; Digital Copier; Colour Scanner; Video Projector; Flipchart.