IEEE-ICCCC2018 Call for Papers
First Call for Papers
Second Call for Papers
History of the International
Conference on Computers Communications and Control
Start Edition and
Unique Edition organized at University
of Oradea, named International Conference on Computers and Communications (ICCC)
(Publishing House of University of Oradea, ISBN 973-613-542-X)
(Publishing House of Agora University, Special issue of IJCCC, No.5/2006, ISSN
1841-9836, DOI: https://doi.org/10.15837/ijccc.2006.5)
House of Agora University, Special issue of IJCCC, No.5/2008, ISSN 1841-9836, DOI: https://doi.org/10.15837/ijccc.2008.5)
L. A. Zadeh, D. Tufis, F.G. Filip, I.
Dzitac (eds.), From
Natural Language to Soft Computing: New Paradigms in Artificial Intelligence
House of Romanian Academy, ISBN: 978-973-27-1678-6, 2008, 268 p.; Full text PDF, Appendix.
issue of IJCCC, No.5/2010, ISSN 1841-9836, DOI: https://doi.org/10.15837/ijccc.2010.5)
issue of IJCCC No.5/2012, ISSN 1841-9836, DOI: https://doi.org/10.15837/ijccc.2012.5)
issue of IJCCC No.5/2014, ISSN 1841-9836, DOI: https://doi.org/10.15837/ijccc.2014.5)
issue of IJCCC No.6/2014, ISSN 1841-9836, DOI: https://doi.org/10.15837/ijccc.2014.6)
The Proceedings of
ICCCC2016 has been published by IEEE and indexed in IEEE
and in ISI Web of Science.
Events dedicated to
the Romanian Union Centenary
1. Round Table: The launch of the volume entitled "100 Romanian
Theoretical Computer Scientists", published in the Romanian Academy
Publishing House, conducted in partnership between the Romanian Academy (acad.
Gheorghe Paun, acad. Florin Gheorghe Filip) and Academy of Sciences of Moldova
Cojocaru). The volume will be distributed to participants at ICCCC2018.
2. "Expo 100 - Books & Journal" - an exhibition of 100 books with the results
of IT research.
3. "100 Hours with Romanian Mathematicians and Informatics
fromDiaspora, in the Agora of Oradea" – Special guests at ICCCC2018:
Alfred Marcel Bruckstein (Israel); Barnabas Bede (USA) and Valeriu Beiu (UAE).
4. "100 minutes through Oradea" (Beautiful Oradea) - guided tour of
Oradea with participants at ICCCC2018.
5. "Beautiful Romania" - Excursion with the participants at
ICCCC2018 to Turda Salt Mine Turda and
Valea Arieşului in order to promote the heritage, cultural identity and the
beauty of Romania.
6. Round table and workshop, with a group of researchers from the project
"NANOART-BIOCELL" (budget of approximately 2 million Euro, won on
priority Axis 1 - Research, technological development and innovation (RDI) in
support of economic competitiveness and business development /
Attracting staff with advanced skills from abroad to strengthen CD capacity),
lead by Prof. Valeriu Beiu from "Aurel Vlaicu" University of Arad.
7. IT Services Exhibition:
Related Conferences from Romania and Abroad
1. DIGITAL AGORA: THE FIFTH ARGUMENTOR CONFERENCE
2. 14th eLearning and Software for Education
Conference - eLSE 2018
3. e-Society 2018- Knowledge and Innovation:
The Digital Age
4. 22nd International Conference on System
Theory, Control and Computing – ICSTCC 2018
5. 8th International Workshop on Soft Computing
Applications - SOFA 2018
6. The Sixth International Conference on Information Technology
and Quantitative Management - ITQM 2018, USA
7. Computing Conference
8. RW- 292nd
International Conference on Internet Technologies and Society (ICITS)
9. 2018 IEEE/ACIS 17th International Conference on Computer and Information
10. The 2018 International Conference of Computer Science and
1. The 2018 International Conference of Computational
Intelligence and Intelligent Systems
International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering
13. 2018 International
Conference on Control and Computer Vision - ICCCV 2018
14. ISREIE 2018: International Symposium Research and Education in an Innovation
Era, 7th Edition, May 17th-20th, 2018
Conferences & Symposiums organized by the Agora University
Conference on Computers Communications and Control (ICCCC):
International Law Conference: “Prospects and Challenges of 21st Century Law”:
International Economical Conference) - "Competitiveness and Performance in
the EU Economy" (AIEC):
International Conference “Minorites and Human Rights” (AICMHR):
Agora International Administration
Conference) - “International Inter-Institutional Cooperation in the Era of
"Brainstorming în Agora Cercurilor Studențești" (BACStud) - International Symposium: