1. Initial submission and publication (manuscript for review and proceedings publication)
All accepted papers after strict peer-reviewing process will be included in the IEEE Proceedings of 2016 6th International Conference on Computers Communications and Control (ISBN 978-1-5090-1735-5), and will be indexed and abstracted inand other (A&I) independent services as Web of Science (Thomson Reuters), Scopus (Elsevier) etc.:
- Abstracts and Papers Submission will be issued via EasyChair.
- Each paper shall consist of a minimum of 4 (Four ) pages and a maximum of 10 (Ten) pages.
- The manuscript must be write using IEEE Manuscript Template (A4 DOC or LaTex) for Conference Proceedings: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
2. Extended versions publication after conference
After presentation at conference, extended version (8-16 pages, without additional tax) of some selected high-quality papers will be published in International Journal on Computers Communications & Control (INT J COMPUT COMMUN, IF = 0.746 in JCR2014) and will be indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded as "ISI articles" and in Scopus.
IJCCC is indexed/abstracted in:
1) In SCI
Expanded (ISI Thomson Reuters), Impact Factor in JCR2014 = 0.746.
Subject Category Ranking:
– Automation & Control Systems: Q4 (47 of 58);
– Computer Science, Information Systems: Q3 (96 of 139)
2) In Scopus (SNIP2014 = 1.029, IPP2014 = 0.619, SJR2014 =0.450): A) Computational Theory and Mathematics [Q3] , B) Computer Networks and Communications [Q2], C) Computer Science Applications [Q2].
3. Duplicate submission and plagiarism
The submissions to ICCCC 2016 must represent original material.
Papers are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has been neither submitted to, nor published in, another conference or journal.
Concurrent submission is viewed as a serious breach of ethics and, if detected, will result in immediate rejection of the submission.
The author(s) warrants that the submitted paper is based on their original work. It is the author's responsibility to obtain written permission to quote material that has been previously published in any form.
4. Presenter's Information
The time allocated to oral presentation will be following:
- Regular paper (parallel/special session, paper up to 6 pages): 20 minutes which include the time for discussion (usually 5 minutes).
- Invited paper (special session, paper up to 16 pages): 40 minutes which include the time for discussion (usually 10 minutes).
- Invited paper (plenary session, paper up to 16 pages): 60 minutes which include the time for discussion (usually 15 minutes).
- PowerPoint (PPT or PPS) or Acrobat PDF slides (saved on CD, DVD, Memory Flash) for presentation on a data projector are recommended for your talk at ICCCC 2016.
- Logistics, Technical tools and Supports: Laptop; Microphone; Laser Printer; Digital Copier; Colour Scanner; Video Projector; Flipchart.