12th Agora International Law Conference, AILC 2018
“Prospects and Challenges of 21st Century Law”
October 18-19, 2018
Oradea - Romania
Agora University, Juridical and Administration Science Faculty, Social Sciences Department
In collaboration with:
- Euroregional Centre for Preventing and Fighting against Cross-Border Criminality
- Information Centre EUROPE DIRECT Agora University
- Jean Monnet Chair: The European Public Space
- Jean Monnet European Modules:
PhD. Professor Elena-Ana IANCU
Satellite events: Exposition and BACStud2018:
Section dedicated to the Centenary of the Great Union on the subject of "The Development of Legal Sciences in Romania and the Republic of Moldova"
Roundtable dedicated to the Centenary of the Great Union on the subject of "Personalities in the Legal Field Who Created the Great Union"
Pages of History 1917-1918. Exhibition. Partener: Museum of Crisis Country
Session I: The impact of legislative changes in judicial practice
Session II: The role of interdisciplinarity in legal sciences
Session III: The dynamics of crime in contemporary society
Session IV: Comparative Approaches to International Law
In the conference program will be able to enroll research teams, teams of specialists from Romania and abroad with online interventions. For this purpose the organizers will provide appropriate technical equipment and conduct discussions via video conference.
Accepted papers presented at AILC 2018 will be published in AGORA International Journal of Juridical Sciences, http://univagora.ro/jour/index.php/aijjs/index 1843-570X, E-ISSN: 2067-7677, indexed in many international databases.
- Register: October 05, 2018
- Paper Submission Deadline: October 05, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: October 10, 2018
- The fee payment: October 10, 2018
- Author’s enrolment in the program of conference: October 12, 2018
8 Piața Tineretului
Oradea, BH 410526
GPS coord.: Lat. N: 47.048938421830755
Office: (+40) 259 427 398,(+40) 259 472 513
Fax: (+40) 259 434 925