“Prospects and Challenges of 21st Century Law”, October 18-19, 2018, Oradea, Romania
Agora University, Juridical and Administration Science Faculty, Social Sciences Department
In collaboration with:
- “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” Police Academy, Bucharest, Romania
- Institute of Legal and Political Research, Republic of Moldova
- Romanian Forensic Association
- Romanian Association of Criminal Sciences
- National Association of Reserve and Retired Military Staff of the Ministry of Internal Affairs
- Euroregional Centre for Preventing and Fighting against Cross-Border Criminality
- Centre of Excellence for the Study of Crossborder Minorities of Oradea
- Information Centre EUROPE DIRECT Agora University
- Jean Monnet Chair: The European Public Space
- Jean Monnet European Modules:
· PhD. Professor Elena-Ana IANCU
Satellite events: Exposition and BACStud2018: http://univagora.ro/ro/conferinte/bacstud2018/
Scope and Topics
The AGORA International Law Conference (AILC) has been founded in 2007 founded by E.-A. Iancu (Nechita) and M.-J. Manolescu and it was organized every year (AILC 2017- AILC 2007) on specific subjects on juridical sciences.
For the 12th edition AILC 2018 are invited to participate local and foreign professors, specialists and researchers concerned with disciplinary and inter-disciplinary studies.
The organizers have set as objective to bring to the attention of participants current issues in legal sciences, comparative approaches laws of other states, relevant analysis and critical remarks as well as ferenda bill in the context of Romanian legislation and not only is being in a continuous and necessary change, sometimes hard to be accomplished.
In the conference program will be able to enroll research teams, teams of specialists from Romania and abroad with online interventions. For this purpose the organizers will provide appropriate technical equipment and conduct discussions via video conference.
Session dedicated to the Centenary of the Great Union:
1. "The Development of Legal Sciences in Romania and the Republic of Moldova"
2. Roundtable dedicated to the Centenary of the Great Union on the subject of "Personalities in the Legal Field Who Created the Great Union"
3. Pages of History 1917-1918. Exhibition. Partener: Museum of Crisis Country
Session I: The impact of legislative changes in judicial practice
Session II: The role of interdisciplinarity in legal sciences
Session III: The dynamics of crime in contemporary society
Session IV: Comparative Approaches to International Law
- Author’s Guide: PDF (85.0 KB)
Selected papers will be published in AGORA International Journal of Juridical Sciences, http://univagora.ro/jour/index.php/aijjs/index 1843-570X,E-ISSN: 2067-7677, indexed in many international databases.
- Register: October 05, 2018
- Paper Submission Deadline: Octomber 05, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: October 15, 2018
- The fee payment: October 10, 2018
- Author’s enrollment in the program of conference: October 12, 2018
- Tel: +40 259 427 398, +40 259 472 513
- Fax:+40 259 434 925
- E-mail: email@example.com