7th Agora International Law Conference, AILC 2013
“Prospects and Challenges of 21st Century Law”, 17-18 October 2013, Oradea, Romania
- Agora University, Law and Economics Faculty, Social Sciences Department
In collaboration with:
- Jean Monnet European Modules:
- Session I: Administration and good governance
- Session II: Mediation in Romanian and international legislation
- Session III: The crime dynamics in nowadays society
- Session IV: Comparative approaches of international legislation
- Session V: The influence of economic, social and cultural elements in the evolution of legislation in a state
In the conference program will be able to enroll research teams, teams of specialists from Romania and abroad with online interventions. For this purpose the organizers will provide appropriate technical equipment and conduct discussions via video conference.
Articles accepted in the conference program, version (4-6
pages) will be published in e-book conference AILC 2013.
The e-book will be sent for to be indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index, Thomas Reuters ISI, Philadelphia.
Accepted papers presented at AILC 2013 will be published in AGORA International Journal of Juridical Sciences, www.juridicaljournal.univagora.ro 1843-570X, E-ISSN: 2067-7677, indexed in many international databases as: EBSCO, HEIN ONLINE, COPERNICUS, DOAJ, ULRICH, V LEX, SOCOLAR
- Register via Online System: September 3, 2013
- Paper Submission Deadline: September 20, 2013; Extended Deadline: October 6, 2013
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: October 10, 2013
- The fee payment: October 14, 2013
- Author’s enrollment in the program of conference: October 16, 2013
- Tel: +40 259 427 398, +40 259 472 513
- Fax:+40 259 434 925
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org