REFLECTIONS ON WORKING TIME - AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE INDIVIDUAL EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
AbstractConducting work within a specified number of hours and according to a certain programis a defining feature of the individual labour contract, one of the criteria for differentiating itfrom civil or commercial legal relationships with a similar object. Considering thesecharacteristics of the employment contract, it is particularly important to analyze the legalframework to determine whether the current statutory regulation of international and Europeanlevel is respected by the national law. It is equally important to identify the main lines of action,so as to create a balance between capital positions represented by the employer and labourrepresented by the employee, within the individual employment relationship.
Publishing House, Bucharest, 2012
2. I.T.Ştefănescu, Tratat de dreptul muncii, Wolters Kluwer Publishing House, Bucharest,
3. Popescu, Dreptul internaţional al muncii, C.H.Beck Publishing House, Bucharest, 2006
4. M. Basuc, Carmen Nenu, Relaţii de muncă. Modul de curs, developed by the Labour
Inspectorate, Romania, Labour Inspection and Social Security, Spain, PHARE Project
RO-03/IB/SO-01, Oscar Print, Bucharest,2005
5. Directive 93/104/EC as amended by Directive 2000/34/EC
6. Study of the CEACR Convention (No. 1) reports on the duration of labor (Industry)
Convention 1919 (No. 30) on the duraton of labor (trade and office) in 1930.
International Labour Conference, 93 edition 2005, report III (Part 1B). Chapter X.