THE SYSTEM OF LOCAL COMPETENCES IN THE ROMANIAN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
AbstractThe extension of administrative tasks, originally endowed with powers of supervisionand maintain a social balance, it gradually became an engine that determines changes, a newlevel of transformation. Given the current status of local collectivities, through this research weintend to argue their tendency to become leading actors in the landscape of administrative,political, economic and social.Our study will consider the effects of the successive transfer of powers upon localcollectivities and its implications for the organization, mission and coooperation. Thesecircumstances arise many challenges for state and local collectivity: changing relations betweenthe institutions generated by the transfer of competences, redefining the maner of interventionand coordination, taking into account the economic imperative and upgrading administrativecapacity at local level.To understand the local collectivity administration system, we leave the generalconsiderations about the new trends of public administration, and we will analyze the legalstatus of local competences set in terms of three dimensions: how they are defined, the extent ofcompetences and how to modify the powers.
2. Auby, J.-B. J. Dutheil de la Rochère. Droit administratif européen. BRUYLANT.
3. Bălan, E. Instituţii Administrative. C. H. Beck Publishing House. Bucharest. 2008
4. Beşteliu, R. M. Drept internaţional public, vol. I. CH Beck Publishing House.Bucharest.
5. Beşteliu, R. M. Drept internaţional public. vol. I. CH Beck Publishing House. Bucharest.
6. Iorgovan A. Tratat de drept administrativ. vol. I. IV-th edition. All Beck Publishing
House. Bucharest. 2005
7. Ionescu. R. Drept administrativ. Didactical and Pedagogical Publishing House.
8. Petrescu R.N. Drept administrativ. Hamangiu Publishing House. Bucharest. 2009
9. Tofan, D. A. Instituţii administrative europene.C. H. Beck Publishing House.Bucharest.
10. Tofan, D.A.Puterea discreţionară şi excesul de putere al autorităţilor publice. All Beck
Publishing House. Bucharest. 1999
11. Truchet, D. Le droit public. PUF. Paris. 2010
12. Trăilescu, A. Drept administrativ. C.H. Beck Publishing House. Bucharest. 2010
13. Santai.I. Drept administrativ şi ştiinţa administraţiei. vol.I. ALMA MATER Publishing
14. Santai.I. Drept administrativ şi ştiinţa administraţiei. vol. II. ALMA MATER Publishing
House. Sibiu. 20