Written on April 16, 2013.
Agora University is included in EUA-IEP project:
"Ready to innovate better prepared to respond to local needs. Quality and diversity of universities in Romania"
"Project ready to innovate better prepared to respond to local needs. Quality and diversity of universities in Romania meets the current needs of the national system of higher education by organizing an international evaluation exercise attended by 47 universities . The methodology used is the result of adapting the Institutional Evaluation Programme (IEP) developed by the European University Association (EUA) and has already been successfully implemented in many European countries.
Many benefits, measurable in the medium and long term, both the target groups of the project and the higher education system and service providers in the field of university studies are:
- 47 International Assessment of Romanian universities based on international valuation methodology;
- Reporting and evaluation capacity development in the higher education institutions, to ensure quality in accordance with its mission;
- Develop and implement a mechanism to collect and analyze data to evaluate primary universities;
- Facilitating the transfer of knowledge by developing a platform type analysis and regular reporting Observatory to achieve policy differentiation.
- Develop and deliver a training program for staff on academic integrity and providing a methodology for ethics and integrity in the evaluation of universities;
- Developing the capacity of prospective analysis for decision making on the development of networks, the formation of consortia and mergers between universities."