Written on Feb. 26, 2013.
Call for Papers
7th Agora International Law Conference, AILC 2013
“Prospects and Challenges of 21st Century Law”, 17-18 October 2013, Oradea, Romania
- Agora University, Law and Economics Faculty, Social Sciences Department
In collaboration with:
- Jean Monnet European Modules:
Scope and Topics
The AGORA International Law Conference (AILC) has been founded in 2007 founded by(Nechita) and and it was organized every year (AILC 2012, AILC 2011, AILC 2010, AILC 2009, AILC 2008, AILC 2007) on specific subjects on juridical sciences.
For the 7th edition AILC 2013 are invited to participate local and foreign professors, specialists and researchers concerned with disciplinary and inter-disciplinary studies.
The organizers have set as objective to bring to the attention of participants current issues in legal sciences, comparative approaches laws of other states, relevant analysis and critical remarks as well as ferenda bill in the context of Romanian legislation and not only is being in a continuous and necessary change, sometimes hard to be accomplished.
In the section of inter-disciplinary field are also expected studies form economics and social sciences.
The aim of the conference on "Prospects and Challenges of 21st Century Law" is to bring together interdisciplinary scientific research studies in a framework of interactive international and inter-institutional debate, in a time when both in Romania and in other countries appear new laws, legislative changes and new dimensions of crime.
In the conference program will be able to enroll research teams, teams of specialists from Romania and abroad with online interventions. For this purpose the organizers will provide appropriate technical equipment and conduct discussions via video conference.
- Session I: Administration and good governance
- Session II: Mediation in Romanian and international legislation
- Session III: The crime dynamics in nowadays society
- Session IV: Comparative approaches of international legislation
- Session V: The influence of economic, social and cultural elements in the evolution of legislation in a state
- Author’s Guide: PDF (85.0 KB)
- Sample of paper: PDF (220.3 KB)
- Register and Online Submission:
Selected papers will be published in AGORA International Journal of Juridical Sciences, www.juridicaljournal.univagora.ro 1843-570X,E-ISSN: 2067-7677, indexed in many international databases as: EBSCO, HEIN ONLINE, COPERNICUS, DOAJ, ULRICH, V LEX, SOCOLAR
- Register in EasyChair System: September 3, 2013
- Paper Submission Deadline: September 20, 2013
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: October 10, 2013
- The fee payment: October 14, 2013
- Author’s enrollment in the program of conference: October 16, 2013
- Tel: +40 259 427 398, +40 259 472 513
- Fax:+40 259 434 925
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org