Written on Jan. 8, 2013.
5th International Conference on Computers Communications and Control,
Băile Felix, Oradea, România, May 7-9, 2014
Scope and Topics
The International Conference on Computers Communications and Control (ICCCC) has been founded in 2006 by I. Dziţac, F.G. Filip and M.-J. Manolescu and organized every even year by , under the aegis of the Information Science and Technology Section of Romanian Academy and .
The goal of this conference is to bring together international researchers, scientists in academia and industry to present and discuss their latest research findings on a broad array of topics in computer networking and control.
The Program Committee is
soliciting paper describing original, previously unpublished, completed
research, not currently under review by another conference or journal,
addressing state-of-the-art research and development in all areas related to
computer networking and control. In particular, but not
limited, the following topics are expected to be addressed by authors:
- Integrated solutions in computer-based control and communications;
- Computational intelligence methods (with particular emphasis on fuzzy logic-based methods, ANN, evolutionary computing, collective/swarm intelligence);
- Advanced decision support systems (with particular emphasis on the usage of combined solvers and/or web technologies).
We extend a warm invitation to all interested in the related topics to submit papers and to participate in a hopefully successful event.
- Honorary Chair: Lotfi A. ZADEH
- Program Chair: Florin Gheorghe FILIP
- Conference Chair: Misu-Jan MANOLESCU
- Organizing Chair: Ioan DZITAC
- Tutorial and Special Sessions Chair: Razvan ANDONIE and Florin Gheorghe FILIP
- Publications and Proceedings Chair: Valentina BALAS and Ioan DZITAC
- General Chair: Ioan DZITAC (firstname.lastname@example.org)