Written on Nov. 15, 2017.
ICCCC2018: 2018 7th International Conference on Computers Communications and Control
Co- Sponsored by
Deadlines for ICCCC2018
- Abstract or Full Paper Draft Submission: November 30, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection of Abstracts: December 15, 2017
- Full Paper Submission : January 15, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection of Papers: February 15, 2018.
- Final Submission of Accepted Papers: March 15, 2018.
- Conference Fees Transfer: February 16- March 15, 2018
Note: All submissions will be performed via EasyChair:
List of Topics
Special Session 1: Network Optimization and Security (Organizers and Chairs: Y.
DONOSO and D.BUCERZAN)Special Session 2: Advances in Fuzzy Systems (Organizer
and Chair: B. BEDE)
Special Session 3: Brain-inspired Nano-architectures (Organizer and Chair: V. BEIU)
Special Session 4: Affective Computing (Organizer and Chair: A. KAKLAUSKAS)
Regular Session: Miscellanea (artificial intelligence, quantum computing, soft computing,
communications, control, decision making etc.) (Organizer and Chair: I. DZITAC)
1. Prof. Alfred Bruckstein (Israel)
2. Prof. Barnabas Bede (USA)
3. Prof. Arturas Kaklauskas (Lithuania)
4. Prof. Yezid Donoso (Colombia)
5. Prof. Valeriu Beiu (Romania)
ICCCC2018 proceedings will be published in IEEE Proceedings of 2018 7th
International Conference on Computers Communications and Control (ISBN
978-1-5386-1934-6) and will be indexed and abstracted in IEEE Xplore and
other A&I independent databases (ex. ISI Web of Science, Scopus etc).
Several extended papers will be published in ISI quoted journal (IF = 1.374):
General Program of ICCCC2018:
General Chair of ICCCC2018: Prof. Ioan DZIŢAC, Ph.D.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org