“U-Multirank” by „Centre for Higher Education in Gütersloh, Germany” şi “Center for Higher Education Policy Studies at the University of Twente, the Netherlands”.
University Web Rankings & Reviews- 4ICU
Agora University is included in Institutional Evaluation Programme (IEP):
"Ready to innovate better prepared to respond to local needs. Quality and diversity of universities in Romania"
Performance in Research, Performance in Teaching –
Quality, Diversity, and Innovation in Romanian Universities Project
Ready for innovating, ready for better serving the local needs.
Quality and Diversity of the Romanian Universities Project
The projects aim at strengthening core elements of Romanian universities, such as their autonomy and administrative competences, by improving their quality assurance and management proficiency.
These projects set the premises for an external evaluation exercise of 90 Romanian universities in order to receive an independent international opinion which will be the basis for future strategic decisions and institutional development.
In the framework of the project "Performance in Research, Performance in Teaching – Quality, Diversity, and Innovation in Romanian Universities" 42 Romanian universities will benefit from an IEP evaluation during two rounds of evaluation, as follows:
- First round (2011 – 2012): 12 universities will be evaluated;
- Second round (2012 – 2013): 30 universities will be evaluated.
Within the project "Ready for innovating, ready for better serving the local needs. Quality and Diversity of the Romanian Universities" 44 Romanian universities within the teaching category will benefit from an IEP evaluation during two rounds of evaluation, as follows:
- First round (2012- 2014): 17 universities will be evaluated;
-Second round (2013 – 2014): 27 universities will be evaluated.
The results of the evaluation exercise (i.e. the evaluation reports, the cluster reports prepared after each evaluation round and the final report comprising the cluster reports and the final conclusions and recommendations) will be disseminated in public events (workshops and conferences) as well as published on the project’s website both in Romanian and English.
The project consortium
- Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI) (www.uefiscdi.gov.ro);
- European University Association (EUA) (www.eua.be).
The project website: www.forhe.ro
- First visit of EUA experts: February 18-20, 2014.
- Second visit of EUA experts: May 19-21, 2014.
- Registration Form - Agora University: PDF
- Memorandum of Understanding - Agora University: PDF
- Commission of self-evaluation: PDF
- Self evaluation report 2014 (2): PDF
- Final report of EUA-IEP experts: PDF
- Institutional Evaluation Programme:
EUA-IEP Team: "The team has enjoyed learning about the characteristics of Agora University and its role as an entrepreneurial provider of higher education in the fields of law, management and social science. It has been an interesting experience to discuss with staff, students, and external stakeholders the challenges faced by UAO and the university’s efforts to address constraints and to explore future opportunities. We believe the university has the potential to take successful steps in its next stage of development."