Dr. Ioan DZIŢAC, Professor
Rector of The Agora University of Oradea: 2012-2016; 2016-2020
Ioan Dzitac received
his B.Sc.(eq.M.Sc.) in Mathematics (1977) and Ph.D. in Information Sciences
(2002) from Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj - Napoca, Romania
(University Place in Top Shanghai: 101-150; Academic Ranking of World
Universities in Mathematics - 2013). He
is a mathematics and
information sciences professor at Agora University of Oradea (since
2017) and at Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad (since 2009). He was
Rector of Agora University
of Oradea in period 2012-2016 and was re-elected for a new mandate
(2016-2020). He was an Adjunct Professor at University of Chinese Academy
of Sciences - Beijing, China (2013-2016) and since 2016 is an Advisory Board Member at Graduate School of Management of Technology, Hoseo University, south Korea.
Academic studies: Mathematics (UBB Cluj Napoca, 1977)
Scientific title: Doctor (Ph.D.) in Information Sciences (UBB Cluj Napoca, 2002)
Teaching subjects at Agora University (by March 2017): Mathematics, Information systems in decision making.
Projects, papers, editing
- Proiect 2016 (partener 9) Erasmus+: MSc Energy Efficiency and Climate Change in the Built Environment for Ukrainian and Belarus Universities and Stakeholders
- Proiect 2017 (partener 8) Erasmus+: Knowledge Alliance for Sustainable Smart Cities
- ICCCC2016 papers in ISI WoS proceedings (sponsored by IEEE R8 and Agora Univ.): PDF
- Papers indexed in ISI WoS with affiliation to Agora Univ. (2010-2017): PDF
- Papers indexed in ISI WoS with affiliation to Agora Univ. (2006-2010): PDF
- Ioan Dzitac co-editor of Procedia Computer Science, Volume: 91 (1, 2016): PDF
- Ioan Dzitac co-editor of Procedia Computer Science, Volume: 91 (2, 2016): PDF
- Ioan Dzitac co-editor of Procedia Computer Science, Volume: 91 (3, 2016): PDF
- International Journal of Computers, Communications & Control (IJCCC): fondator revistă cotată ISI, editor şef adjunct
- Financial Innovation, Springer, http://www.springer.com/economics/macroeconomics/journal/40854
- Journal of System and Management Sciences, Beijing Jiatong University, China, http://www.aasmr.org/jsms/editorial.html
- Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience, Bacau, Romania (BRAIN) (Editorial Board)
- Mathematics, Informatics, Physics Series - Bulletin of PG University of Ploiesti (BMIF) (Editorial Board)
- Theory and Applications in Mathematics and Computer Science, Arad, Romania (Associate Editor)
- Scientific and Technical Bulletin, Series: Electrotechnics, Electronics, Automatic Control and Computer Science, Arad, Romania: Editorial Board
- Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, The International Institute of Informatics and Systemics, US: JSCI
- Business, Management and Education, ISSN 2029-7491, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania: Editorial Board
- Baltic Journal of Modern Computing: http://www.bjmc.lu.lv/editorial-board/
- Senior Member of IEEE (2011-present)
- IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Member
- ROMAI: Societatea Română de Matematică Aplicată si Industrială (Vice - President)
- SRAIT-Societatea Română de Automatică şi Informatică Tehnică - Filiala Arad (Secretary)
- RNG-ISCB: Romanian National Group of International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
- SSMAR - Societatea Ştiinţifică de Management din România
- AFER-Departamentul 3
- Member in International Advisory Board of Kalasalingam University, India
- Member in Advisory Committee of Graduate School of Management of Technology in Hoseo University of Asan -South Korea.
- Member in International Academy of Information Technology and Quantitative Management: http://www.iaitqm.org/
- Personal webpage: dzitac.ro
- Mathematics Genealogy Project
- Google Scholar; # ORCID; # WorldCat
- Researcher ID: ISI Web of Science;
- Scopus; # Mendeley; # ResearchGate
- How do you feel about being nominated for Scopus Awards 2015?: Interview Elsevier-Dzitac
- Citation on PhD School in Computer Science: University of Bolzen-Bolzano, Italy
- Citation on PhD School in Computer Science: INRIA – France
- IJCCC (Founder & Editor in Chief): http://univagora.ro/jour/index.php/ijccc/index
- ICCCC (Founder & General Chair): http://univagora.ro/en/icccc2018/
Rector’s Word - 2016
"Access to Success!" (Motto UAO)
"The management team of Agora University of Oradea assumes transparency as an essential component of quality." (Mission assumed by the rector and his team)
Agora University of Oradea is a higher education institution of private law and public utility, founded in 2000 by Agora Foundation, accredited by ARACIS in 2010 and validated by the Romanian Parliament by Law 59/2012, as a part of national system of higher education in Romania.
On 24.04.2012 I was elected rector by all teachers and students of the University Agora, the legislature from 2012 to 2016, and in 2016 I was re-elected for the mandate 2016-2020.
Rector legally represents the University Agora of Oradea (UAO) in the National Council of Rectors in relations with the Ministry of National Education and its subordinate entities or advisory (ARACIS, CNATDCU, UEFISCDI etc.), with central and local government, educational institutions and national research and abroad, with domestic and international public bodies.
Although young and small, with two faculties (Faculty of Economics and Faculty of Law and Administration), University Agora is extremely dynamic and active. Instead of a quantitative prefer qualitative development.
Without false modesty, Agora University have some performance difficult to achieve even some old and larger academic institutions: 5 research centers (two international), a publishing house editing 5 international scientific journals in English language (one of which is indexed in ISI Web of Science), 5 international conferences in English, a computer laboratory, a forensic laboratory, three rooms with smart boards for videoconferencing courses, three lecture halls with over 100 seats, platform for e- functional learning, and 10 POS-DRU successfully projects.
If you agree a higher quality education, through modern teaching technologies, in full transparency and legality, come with the greatest confidence to University Agora.
In total transparency spirit that characterizes us, I invite you to read the document below: Rector's report about UAO 2015 (Cf. article 130 of Law 1/2011): PDF
Success to Access!
Rector, Prof.dr. Ioan Dziţac