ICCCC2020 Submission and Publications
Submission via EasyChair:
Instruction to Authors
I. Length of paper and format
Each paper shall consist of a minimum of 4 (Four ) pages and a maximum of 10 (Ten) pages edited in LaTeX or Word by Springer Proceedings templates (see below Springer requests).
II. Duplicate submission and plagiarism
The submissions to ICCCC 2020 must represent original material.
Papers are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has been neither submitted to, nor published in, another conference or journal.
Concurrent submission is viewed as a serious breach of ethics and, if detected, will result in immediate rejection of the submission.
The author(s) warrants that the submitted paper is based on their original work. It is the author's responsibility to obtain written permission to quote material that has been previously published in any form.
All submissions will be scanned by software for detect the similarities.
All accepted papers and presented at ICCCC2020 will be published in a Conference Proceedings with Springer (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Series, Editors: I. Dzitac, S. Dzitac, F.G. Filip, M.J. Manolescu, J. Kacprzyk, H. Oros).
Some selected high-quality papers (about 10% of presented papers at ICCCC2020) will be published as extended versions (8-16 pages, without additional tax), with copyright permission from Springer, in the International Journal of Computers Communications & Control (IF=1.585) and will be indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded as "ISI articles"
Important downloads for authors (Springer requests)
The time allocated to oral presentation will be following:
- Regular paper (parallel/special session, paper up to 6 pages): 20 minutes which include the time for discussion (usually 5 minutes).
- Invited paper (special session, paper up to 16 pages): 40 minutes which include the time for discussion (usually 10 minutes).
- Invited paper (plenary session, paper up to 16 pages): 60 minutes which include the time for discussion (usually 15 minutes).
- PowerPoint (PPT or PPS) or Acrobat PDF slides (saved on CD, DVD, Memory Flash) for presentation on a data projector are recommended for your talk at ICCCC 2020.
- Logistics, Technical tools and Supports: Laptop; Microphone; Laser Printer; Digital Copier; Colour Scanner; Video Projector; Flipchart.