“Prospects and Challenges of 21st Century Law”, 17-18 October 2020, Oradea, Romania
Agora University, Juridical and Administration Science Faculty
In collaboration with:
- Euroregional Centre for Preventing and Fighting against Cross-Border Criminality
- Information Centre EUROPE DIRECT Agora University
- Jean Monnet Chair: The European Public Space
· PhD. Professor Elena-Ana IANCU
Scope and Topics
The AGORA International Law Conference (AILC) has been founded in 2007 founded by E.-A. Iancu (Nechita) and M.-J. Manolescu and it was organized every year (AILC 2019 - AILC 2007) on specific subjects on juridical sciences.
For the 14th edition AILC 2020 are invited
to participate local and foreign professors, specialists and researchers
concerned with disciplinary and inter-disciplinary studies.
The organizers have set as objective to bring to the attention of participants current issues in legal sciences, comparative approaches laws of other states, relevant analysis and critical remarks as well as ferenda bill in the context of Romanian legislation and not only being in a continuum change, both humanity and the law.
In the conference program will be able to enroll research teams, teams of specialists from Romania and abroad with online interventions. For this purpose the organizers will provide appropriate technical equipment and conduct discussions via video conference.
Session I: The impact of legislative changes in judicial practice
Session II: The role of interdisciplinarity in legal sciences
Session III: The dynamics of crime in contemporary society
Session IV: International migration and human security
- Author’s Guide: PDF (85.0 KB)
Selected papers will be published in AGORA International Journal of Juridical Sciences, http://univagora.ro/jour/index.php/aijjs/index 1843-570X,E-ISSN: 2067-7677, indexed in many international databases.
- Register: October 05, 2020
- Paper Submission Deadline: Octomber 05, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: October 15, 2020
- The fee payment: October 10, 2020
- Author’s enrollment in the program of conference: October 18, 2020