10th Agora International Administration Conference, AIAC 2020
“International Inter-Institutional Cooperation in the Era of Globalization”
December 4-5, 2020
Oradea - Romania
Agora University, Juridical and Administration Science Faculty
In collaboration with:
- Euroregional Centre for Preventing and Fighting against Cross-Border Criminality
- Information Centre EUROPE DIRECT Agora University
- Jean Monnet Chair: The European Public Space
· Associate Professor PhD. Alina-Angela MANOLESCU
· PhD. Professor Elena-Ana IANCU
Scope and Topics
The AGORA International Administration Conference (AIAC) has been founded in 2010 founded by E.-A. Iancu (Nechita) and A.-A. Manolescu and it was organized every year (AIAC 2019 - AIAC 2010) on specific subjects on juridical sciences.
For the 10 th edition AIAC 2020 are
invited to participate local and foreign professors, specialists and
researchers concerned with disciplinary and inter-disciplinary studies.
The organizers have set as objective to bring to the attention of participants current issues in administration sciences and international relations.
In the conference program will be able to enroll research teams, teams of specialists from Romania and abroad with online interventions. For this purpose the organizers will provide appropriate technical equipment and conduct discussions via video conference.
Session I: Good governance and human security
Session II: Education and sustainable development of communities
- Author’s Guide: PDF (85.0 KB)
Selected papers will be published in Agora University journals http://univagora.ro/jour/index.php/index in the field of social sciences, indexed in many international databases, depending on the theme.
- Register: November 05, 2020
- Paper Submission Deadline: November 05, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: November 15, 2020
- The fee payment: November10, 2020
- Author’s enrollment in the program of conference: November18, 2020